Time to be free....

Time to be free....
Sometimes you have to dance to the music that's playing...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Time marches on... It's been quite awhile since I've written anything. Amidst many ups and downs, many moves and emotional battles, I'm now hoping to be able to get back to my thoughts, writing and art. That is when I am most happy and peaceful. I started a recipe journal for my daughter and granddaughter, filled with recipes I've loved and a few family tidbits and silly drawings. I've also started a manifest journal, with the same such silly artwork. I believe I'm finally making my way back from the period of depression I've been battling for awhile. And I feel I've come ahead with some much needed emotional changes. I think deeper, feel deeper, and hopefully have learned to be more at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment