Time to be free....

Time to be free....
Sometimes you have to dance to the music that's playing...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010



I've recently had one of those "what the hell did I do" moments.
Sometimes you just have to wonder about the decisions you make. There are times when you think you're making the right decision about something, only to ask yourself later "what the hell did I do?"
A while ago I thought I was making a decision that might be in the best interest of myself and the other person involved. Now, I'm not so sure.
I may have lost something very valuable, someone very important in my life.
And I don't know how to get it back. Or if I ever will.

1 comment:

  1. For what it is worth, I believe we make very few mistakes in this world when our actions are measured against our soul's intention. Errors in judgment, hurt feelings and regrets feel like the wrong road taken, but they work toward our advanced degrees in Earth School. This is where the "believe" part comes in. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete